Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
In many cases, legacy letters are the main vessel for transferring financial assets down the generational line.
In this episode, John and Michael Parise explain the importance of elaborating and involving your family in legacy letters, and highlight the different considerations you should have when you’re prepared to craft your own.
In this episode, you will learn:
- John’s take on using legacy letters as a way to be remembered
- The difference between the communicational and emotional sides of legacy letters
- The difference between a mission statement and a legacy letter
- Tips for using legacy letters as tools to involve grandchildren
- The role of language in defining a trustee’s authority level
- And more!
Listen in as John and Michael define legacy letters as tools to communicate your wishes to future generations!
Resources: Copper Beech Financial Group | (856) 988-8300 | John Parise | Michael Parise | Family Trusts Book