Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
There may be changes to estate planning rules in the near future. If you’re a family that looks for advanced planning, you should be preparing for these changes regardless of whether or not they come to pass.
In part two of this two-part series, John and Michael Parise look at potential estate planning changes that could have a massive impact on advanced estate planning.They first look at the potential change in acceleration of the reduction in the gift and estate exemption amount. Plus, Michael speaks on the possible changes to grantor trust rules.
John and Michael discuss:
- Why you should be speaking with your advisor about these provisional changes
- Potential changes to grantor trust rules
- Potential changes to the acceleration of the reduction in estate exemption
- Why adding a specialist advisor to your advisory is beneficial
- And more
Connect with John and Michael:
- Copper Beech Financial Group
- (856) 988-8300
- John Parise
- Michael Parise