Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
The pandemic has been tough on us all. Amy Jordan returns to share her experience over the past year with cervical cancer, and how her healthy lifestyle ultimately got her through it.
In this episode, John and Michael Parise speak once again with Amy Jordan. Amy speaks more about the WundaBar experience, including details about their unique machine, the WundaFormer and how it works. Amy shares advice for people struggling to better themselves from a health and wellness standpoint.
- How she dealt with cervical cancer
- Advice for people looking to improve their health
- How the WundaFormer machine came to be
- What a two week challenge is like at WundaBar
- And more!
- 62. Living A Healthy Lifestyle With Pilates With Amy Jordan, Part One
- WundaBlog – Why I Don’t Have a Six Pack & Why I Don’t Want One
Connect with John and Michael:
- Copper Beech Financial Group: (856) 988-8300
- John Parise
- Michael Parise
Connect With Amy Jordan:
About Our Guest:
A Pilates visionary, entrepreneur, inventor, and above all a proud mother of two, Amy Jordan’s guiding belief when it comes to wellness: “You are perfect wherever you are today, and my goal is to empower you to have the best experience in your own skin!” That is precisely what happened when Amy began practicing Pilates in 2006 as she journeyed through a difficult time in her own life. Her workout soon became her passion, and she left her career as an Entertainment Marketing Executive to open her first high-energy Pilates studio in 2008.