There are a number of questions and concerns that clients ask for clarification about, from inflation, to proposed tax changes, how those will impact their accounts, and more.
In this episode, John and Michael Parise have an open discussion about questions they regularly receive from their clients and aim to answer these frequently asked questions. They explain why you need to stay on top of your financial affairs and get them in order, plus, how businesses may have to approach employee retention in the near future.
John and Michael discuss:
- How inflation is affecting everything in our lives
- Potential tax code changes being proposed in Washington and how they may impact you
- Why you need to be on top of your financial affairs
- Why employee retention will become increasingly important in the near future
- And more
- 65. What’s Going On With The Markets and When Are We Heading? With Peter Anderson
- 66. How to Pick the Right Trustee
Connect with John and Michael: