Do you know what to do when the markets are saturated?
A good idea is to reallocate your assets to protect your investment portfolio.
This week, John and Michael Parise go back to basics with a conversation on asset classes. They categorize them while explaining what to do with them, what to expect from them, and how to protect them.
John and Michael discuss:
- How CDs work
- What are the pros and cons of bonds
- Stock investing and when you should buy into the market
- Real estate as a wealth-producing asset
- The truth about investing in gold, silver, and commodities to balance out stresses in the market
- And more!
- AIM Fund
- Private Shares Fund (Formerly known as SharesPost 100 Fund)
- Episode 1 – Meet John and Michael Parise of Copper Beech Financial Group
- Episode 70 – The State of Gold and Silver As An Asset Class With Andy Schectman
- Episode 71 – Opportunities Available For Gold and Silver Investments With Andy Schectman
- Episode 79 – Investigating the Real Estate Asset Class with Steven Kantor & Michael Brown, Part One
- Episode 80 – Investigating the Real Estate Asset Class with Steven Kantor & Michael Brown, Part Two
Connect with John and Michael:
- Copper Beech Financial Group
- LinkedIn: John Parise
- LinkedIn: Michael Parise
- LinkedIn: Copper Beech Financial Group, LLC
- Facebook: Copper Beech Financial Group, LLC