The potential of tax rates rising understandably has people concerned about their tax planning situations.
In this episode, John and Michael are joined by Edward Gordon of Preservation Capital Partners. Ed runs a tax efficient program for private placement life insurance, and he’s here to explain everything about the program. Ed shares a real life case study to help better illustrate how the program works.
- How the strategy of a private placement life insurance policy helps combat the negative effects of the SECURE Act
- The cost of the program and what Ed believes will happen with cash value life insurance, and growing tax rates
- A real life case study to help better understand how the program works
- And more
Connect with Edward Gordon
Connect with John and Michael:
- Copper Beech Financial Group
- LinkedIn: John Parise
- LinkedIn: Michael Parise
- LinkedIn: Copper Beech Financial Group
About Our Guest:
Edward W. Gordon, founder and guiding principal, has over 20 years of experience in the field of business and estate planning. Mr. Gordon is a graduate of the State University of New York with a major in Business Economics and Finance. He holds the Series 6, Series 63, Life & Health License, and is a Certified Estate Planner.
Mr. Gordon is an active member of The Study Group, an organization devoted to the promotion of ethics, education, and technical advances in the financial services sector. He is also an active member of the American Society of Certified Estate Planners. In addition, Edward Gordon is an active member of STEP, the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. Mr. Gordon is a frequent panelist and speaker at industry events. He has authored several articles and a book covering estate planning and related topics.