Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
The Alliance For Lifetime Income’s Michael R. Harris is all about helping YOU address the risk of outliving your retirement income.
In this episode, John and Michael Parise speak with Mike Harris to discover everything Mike has to say about annuities, and how to creatively use them within your income planning.
You will learn:
- An investor-related definition of annuities
- Why it is so important to plan for retirement-related income streams
- The pros and cons of a traditional annuitization
- What does the general public think of annuities: Research done by The Alliance For Lifetime Income
- How advisors and clients can approach annuity discussions, cost and value-wise
- And more!
No matter if it’s an investment or annuity – they all need planning. Listen in to find out why!
Resources: Copper Beech Financial Group | (856) 988-8300 | Michael R. Harris, CFP, ChFC | The Alliance for Lifetime Income | Cited Source: Risky Business: Living Longer Without Income for Life | Cited Source: CBS News: How to estimate your lifetime retirement paycheck