Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
By now, you should be knowing that governance is all about helping families stay organized and guided within their business. But where can you get started?
In the second part of this two-part series, John and Michael Parise are joined by returning guest, Blum & Savlov, LLP’s Jeff Savlov. This time, Jeff takes a deep dive to explain how families can begin and approach governance planning.
You will learn:
- The three areas of focus when families are considering governance planning
- Vision and mission statements as two simple methods of governance
- How John and Michael deal with meritocracy and governance planning at Copper Beech
- Governance planning as a solution for resistant (or opposing) generations
- The role of a family council within the governance process
- And more!
Listen in and find out the moral and legal components of governance planning!
Part 1 | Copper Beech Financial Group: (856) 988-8300 | John Parise | Michael Parise | Jeff Savlov | Blum & Savlov, LLP: T. 732-296-8047 / C. 732-266-7572 / F. 732-284-4257 | Simon Senek