Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
It’s no secret that the hybrid working environment has evolved.
So, how can companies make sure their employees are bringing their A-game and representing their values without scheduling yet another Zoom meeting?
In this episode, John and Michael Parise continue their conversation with Joe Mechlinski, the CEO of SHIFT.
This time, Joe unveils the challenges that business leaders are facing in today’s work environment. Listen in and learn more about what SHIFT does and its role in helping executives improve their team’s communication, work culture, and employee engagement.
- The size of the companies and teams that SHIFT helps
- Why asynchronous collaboration is the solution for a happy hybrid work environment
- SHIFT’s approach to helping strengthen a firm’s work culture
- Ways a company can start working with SHIFT
- The importance of taking care of your employees and giving them what they need to bring their best selves to work
- And more!
- Shifting How We Work To Transform The Way We Live — Part 1 with Joe Mechlinski (Ep. 99)
- “Grow Regardless” by Joe Mechlinski, et al.
- “Shift The Work” by Joe Mechlinski
- The Future of Work | Joe Mechlinski | TEDxPearlStreet
Connect with Joe Mechlinski:
Connect with John and Michael Parise:
- Copper Beech Financial Group
- LinkedIn: John Parise
- LinkedIn: Michael Parise
- LinkedIn: Copper Beech Financial Group, LLC
- Facebook: Copper Beech Financial Group, LLC
About Our Guest:
Joe Mechlinski is a bestselling author, speaker, and social entrepreneur who helps organizations build engaged, mission-driven cultures. He challenges business leaders to strategically approach talent acquisition, development, and retention. Joe founded four businesses, each with varying degrees of success, which provided him with valuable insights and hands-on experience. At 23, Joe established SHIFT, a collective of businesses that revolutionized workforce engagement.