Are your assets protected?
This question is highly relevant to high-net-worth families and individuals, and it involves delving into emotional topics. In the second part of their mini-series, John and Michael Parise guide you with compassion and expertise through the final three asset protection risks and how to avoid them.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The impact of premature death and spousal remarriage on assets after the passing of the first spouse
- Examples of scenarios in which a prenuptial agreement may not protect all assets
- What incorrect trust planning really is and why it’s critical to choose the right type of trust for your situation
- How to overcome a lack of financial knowledge (and why it’s important)
- About the importance of educating your children and grandchildren in financial literacy to protect your assets in the long term
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how to protect your assets from three major risks!