Special needs planning is critical for families in ensuring children and adults with special needs are protected.
In this episode, John and Michael Parise speak with Michael Byrne, a partner at Lighthouse Planning Consultants. Mike addresses many of the misconceptions surrounding families with a dependent adult with special needs, like SSI eligibility and ABLE accounts.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Key benefits that families rely on to care for children with special needs
- Why it can be difficult for families with special needs dependents to receive advice
- Legal tools you can put in place to protect your adult child with special needs
- The value of a special needs trust and how it helps families
- What an ABLE account is and how it benefits families with adults with special needs
- And more!
Tune in to learn about special needs planning, trusts, ABLE accounts and more that can help families!