In this inaugural episode of The Truth About Wealth Podcast, you’ll meet John and Michael Parise of Copper Beech Financial Group. This father-son duo works with families in the southern New Jersey-Philadelphia area, offering them supports in their generational financial planning.
In this episode you will learn:
- How John Parise got his start in finance and how it shaped the way that he and his team developed focused strategies in generational financial planning
- Why Copper Beech acts as a CFO for families rather than working in siloed sectors
- How Michael Parise uses his law background to help clients prevent generation-planning problems before they occur
- The financial philosophy of Copper Beech…or rather, philosophies
- That you don’t know what you don’t know—and how Copper Beech can provide you with education and counsel
- Who John and Michael are outside of the office
- And more!
Check out this first episode and get to know John and Michael Parise, the men of Copper Beech Financial Group!
Resources: Copper Beech Financial Group