Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
2021 was a year full of ups and downs. Will 2022 be the same?
In the latest episode, John and Michael Parise welcome back guest Paul Dietrich for part two of a two part series where we review the events of 2021, their impacts on the economy, and what 2022 may have in store.
John, Michael, and Paul discuss:
- The real inflation rate in 2021 and 2022
- Why unemployment numbers appear static
- The key events that affected the economy in 2021
- How our current education system needs to change for the economic future
- And more
Connect with Paul Dietrich
Connect with John and Michael:
- Copper Beech Financial Group
- LinkedIn: John Parise
- LinkedIn: Michael Parise
- LinkedIn: Copper Beech Financial Group, LLC
- Facebook: Copper Beech Financial Group, LLC
About Our Guest:
Paul Dietrich currently serves as Chief Investment Strategist with B. Riley Wealth Management, Inc., where he focuses on managing investments for private investors, retirement funds and private institutions throughout the United States. He previously served as CEO and Chief Investment Officer with Fairfax Global Markets, LLC, and as CEO and Chief Investment Officer of Foxhall Capital Management. He also worked as an international corporate attorney with Squire, Sanders & Dempsey (now Squire Patton Boggs) and Jones Day. He is a frequent on-air commentator and regularly contributes his market analysis to business and financial media.