Right now interest rates and inflation are higher than most of us have ever seen.
The market is changing and in the next 18 to 24 month it will look different than the slow rise that we have been used to seeing in the past 12 years.
In this episode of The Truth About Wealth, John and Michael are joined by Christian Hyldahl, a financial professional at Varium Investments who has been in the financial business for 30 years, to discuss what the economic trends will look like in the next short future.
John, Michael, and Christian discuss:
- Christian’s thoughts on who is to blame for inflation
- Advice for retirees facing an inflated market
- The influence that the fed has had on the market
- What might happen in response to the inflated market
- And more
Connect with Christian Hyldahl:
Connect with John and Michael:
- Copper Beech Financial Group
- LinkedIn: John Parise
- LinkedIn: Michael Parise
- LinkedIn: Copper Beech Financial Group, LLC
- Facebook: Copper Beech Financial Group, LLC