Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Having access to tremendous wealth can’t help you control the uncontrollable.
Whether it’s the COVID-19 pandemic or the stock market crash, there are things in life that we have no control over. However, you can change the way you think about problems out of your control.
This week, John and Michael Parise welcome their returning guest and learning specialist, Aprajita Anand. This time, Aprajita unpacks the four mindset shifts she uses to help and support the girls, children, and families she works with.
- How to help youth shift from an external to an internal sense of control
- Shifting from a fixed mindset to a growth mindset
- What you should know about extrinsic and intrinsic motivation
- How socioeconomic circumstances impact families and children and their approach to handling and transferring wealth
- How mindset shifts can reinforce our learning and growing ability
- And more!
- “Man’s Search for Meaning” by Viktor E. Frankl
- The Emotional Connection To Generational Wealth with Aprajita Anand (Ep. 88)
Connect with John and Michael:
- Copper Beech Financial Group
- LinkedIn: John Parise
- LinkedIn: Michael Parise
- LinkedIn: Copper Beech Financial Group, LLC
- Facebook: Copper Beech Financial Group, LLC
Connect with Aprajita Anand:
About Our Guest:
Aprajita Anand is a learning specialist based in New York City. She graduated from Princeton University with a degree in Art History, a minor in visual arts, and took advanced courses in science and math. She has over a decade of experience working as a private tutor and coach and feels passionate about helping her students.
She works with a limited number of families each academic year, and propels her students to succeed, from elementary school to college, graduate school, and beyond.
Aprajita has a track record of increasing her student’s academic success (e.g. writing, math/science, test preparation); social and cognitive development (e.g. intrinsic love of learning, self-efficacy, confidence); and personal development (e.g. personal life plan, ethical code, leadership development). Her students get on a dramatically better trajectory for lifetime success.