Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
The Copper Beech team is going back to the classics in this highlight reel episode!
In this episode, John and Michael Parise revisit a series of episodes you must listen to in order to help you gain insight to overcome and solve potential concerns about your generational wealth planning.
You will learn:
- The importance of estate planning – episodes 14 and 26
- All things within the tax world and tax law changes – episodes 27, 36, and 42
- Conversations about life insurance – episode 19
- Why business owners should revisit their business succession plan – episode 33
- Understanding the generational components of trusts – episodes 12 and 13
- What you should really know about 1031 exchanges – episode 52
- And more!
Listen today and find out why and how all these episodes introduce and talk about things clients are always concerned about!
Resources: Copper Beech Financial Group | John Parise | Michael Parise
Episode 12 | Episode 13 | Episode 14 | Episode 19 | Episode 22 | Episode 23 | Episode 26 | Episode 27 | Episode 30 | Episode 31 | Episode 33 | Episode 34 | Episode 36 | Episode 42 | Episode 52